SBI PO 2018 conducts the national level recruitment exam for the appointment of Probationary Officers. SBI PO 2018 would declare the notification soon. The written exam would be conducted in 2 stages that are the Main exam and preliminary exam. Those applicants who qualify preliminary exam would be short-listed to appear in the Main exam and those students who clear the main exam would be called for Interview and Group Discussion.
This is great News for those students who are preparing for SBI PO exam, mainly the recent graduates students. As all know currently SBI is the number one public bank in India.
Update: Official SBI PO 2018 recruitment notification and apply online registration forms likely to be released on last week 20 Jan 2018 on sbi.co.in.
- Exam Details
- Eligibility Criteria
- Application form
- Admit Card
- Cut Off
- 1 SBI PO 2018 Recruitment Notification
- 2 SBI PO 2018 Recruitment: Exam Details
- 3 SBI PO 2018 Important Dates
- 4 SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2018
- 5 SBI PO Exam Pattern
- 6 SBI PO 2018 Application Form & Registration
- 7 How to Apply for SBI PO 2018?
- 8 Application Fee for SBI PO 2018
- 9 SBI PO 2018 Admit Card
- 10 SBI PO 2018 Result
SBI PO 2018 Recruitment Notification
Latest Notification for SBI PO is released few days on the official website. SBI is going to hire PO to increase the Bank workability. This year there are 2000 vacancies available across the country for SBI PO 2018.
This latest notification is published on the official website for SBI PO exam notification 2018. Local newspapers, banking, websites, other websites, employment news and various other newspapers published the recruitment news.
SBI PO 2018 Mains Exam
SBI PO 2018 Recruitment: Exam Details
Name of the Exam: SBI PO 2018
Full Form of the SBI PO: State Bank of India – Probationary Officer
Exam Level: All India
SBI PO Salary 2018: Rs. 27,620 to Rs. 42,020 (Gross)
Exam Conducting Body: State Bank of India
Exam Mode: Online
SBI PO Vacancy 2018
The State Bank of India has released the SBI PO Notification 2018 for Total Vacancy of 2000 Posts. The Breakup of Vacancies is as given below
SBI PO 2018 Important Dates
|Release of Application Form||7th February 2018|
|Last Date of Application Form||6th March 2018|
|Application Fee Payment Date||7th February – 6th March 2018|
|Release of E-Admit Card for Preliminary Exam||15th April 2018 onwards|
|SBI PO 2018 Preliminary Exam||29th & 30th April 2018
6th & 7th May 2018
|SBI PO 2018 Preliminary Exam Result||17th May 2018|
|Release of E-Admit Card for Main Exam||22nd May 2018|
|SBI PO 2018 Main Exam||4th June 2018|
|SBI PO 2018 Main Exam Result||19th June 2018|
|Release of E- Admit Card for Interview||26th June 2018|
|SBI PO 2018 Final Result||5th August 2018|
|Pre- Exam Training Call letters||17th April 2018 onwards|
|Pre- Exam Training date||17th April to 22nd April 2018|
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2018
The Candidate who want to apply for SBI PO 2018 or any other SBI examination. he/she must Eligible for below-given criteria. The Candidates who break the eligibility criteria SBI fire them cancellation of recruitment process of that particular candidate at any time.
The candidate’s Age must not be more than 30 years as of 1st April 2018 and not less than 21 years as of April 2018. That is the candidate must not be born before 02.04.1987 and after 02.04.1996.
- Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe Category: 5 years
- Other Backward Class: 3 Years
- Person With Disability: 10 to 15 years.
- Ordinarily Domicile in State of J&K: 5 Years
- Ex Servicemen/SSSO/ECO: 5 years.
The Candidates who have completed 3 or 4 years graduation or equivalent from any recognized university or institution in any subject or discipline are eligible for the examination.
There is no such marks criterion; however, candidates must have passed the previous examination. Students who have appeared for the final year examination and waiting for their results can also apply for SBI PO examination.
SBI PO Exam Pattern
The SBI PO Selection process consists of 3 stages. The written examinations are conducted online, followed by an interview round. The structure of exams is as follows:
Phase-1: SBI PO Preliminary Examination
This is an online examination where the candidates must solve the question paper in one 1 hour for 100 marks. The test consists of 3 sections and candidates must clear the cut-off for each section. The cut-off or minimum passing marks for each section is decided by the Bank each year depending on the difficulty of the test. The section-wise division of the marks is given below:
|Test (Objective)||Total No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
60 Mins (1 Hour)
Phase-2: SBI PO Mains Examination
The SBI PO Main Exam has a total of 250 marks, consisting of an objective test of 200 marks followed by a descriptive test of 50 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates must answer Descriptive Test by typing on the computer. The Descriptive Test will be administered, immediately after completion of Objective Test. There is separate timing for each section.
|Test (Objective)||Total No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitutde||45||60||60 Minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretationy||35||60||45 Minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 Minutes|
|English Language||30||30||40 Minutes|
The Descriptive Test has a duration of 30 minutes with a maximum score of 50 marks. This is used to test the writing skills in the English Language via Letter Writing & Essay Writing. Descriptive Test paper of only those candidates will be evaluated who have scored qualifying marks in the Objective Tests and are placed adequately high as per total marks in the objective test.
Phase-3: Group Exercises & Interview
The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in both the Objective Tests and Descriptive Test will be arranged in descending order in each category. The adequate number of candidates in each category, as decided by the Bank will be called for Group Exercises and Interview. The qualifying marks in Group Exercises & Interview will be as decided by the Bank. Group exercises account for 20 marks while Interview accounts for 30 marks.
SBI PO 2018 Application Form & Registration
- Eligible and interested applicants can apply for SBI PO 2018 Exam.
- SBI PO 2018 application form can be filled through online mode only.
How to Apply for SBI PO 2018?
In order to apply for SBI PO 2018, applicate are instructed to go to the official website of State Bank of India i.e. www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. SBI PO Registration fee can be paid in online mode by using the internet banking/credit card/debit card. Photograph and signature you upload during application procedure must be clear enough, otherwise, it is liable to be rejected by the respective authority.
Application Fee for SBI PO 2018
- General and Other Backward Classes applicants need to pay Rs. 600 and Schedule Tribe/Schedule Caste/PwD students need to pay Rs. 100.
- Students can pay application fee via online mode only such as Debit Card / Internet Banking / Credit Card.
SBI PO 2018 Selection Procedure
SBI PO 2018 selection procedure has 3 steps which are given below:
- Step 1: Preliminary Exam (Objective Type) (100 Marks)
- Step 2: Main Exam (Objective Type – 200 Marks) (Descriptive Type – 50 Marks)
- Step 3: Interview and Group Discussion (50 Marks)
Number of Attempts
- For General category of candidates- 4
- For General (PWD)- 7
- For OBC (PWD)- 7
- For OBC- 7
- For SC/SC(PWD)/ ST/ ST (PWD)- The authority hasn’t specified any restriction
SBI PO 2018 Admit Card
- Applicants need to download their admit card from the official website of SBI or they can also download the admit card online.
- SBI PO 2018 would issue 3 admit cards, first for Preliminary exam, second for Main exam and third for Interview.
- Applicants would not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the valid admit card.
SBI PO 2018 Result
- SBI PO 2018 Result would be announced by SBI on its official website.
- SBI PO 2018 would declare 3 results; first for Preliminary exam, second for the main exam and third for final after Group Discussion and Interview.
- Final selected applicants would be appointed for PO post
How to Download SBI PO 2018 Mains Result @ sbi.co.in
- Applicant must first visit State Bank of India official website i.e. www.sbi.co.in
- Click on the Recruitment/ Career Page
- Enter the details like Roll No and Other details
- Then press submit button
- Download the SBI PO Mains Result and also take the print out of the same.
**Note: The Download Call Letter for Interview will begin on June 26 and the Group Discussion & Interview round will be conducted on July 10. The Final Result will be declared on August 5, 2018.