RRB Patna Recruitment 2018– Those candidates who have finished their education till class 10th and are searching for the central Government jobs they are asked to visit the Official notification of Railway Recruitment Board of Patna because it has declared the recruitment form as Railway Recruitment Board of Patna 2017 to employ the candidates for the posts of Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Grade 3. Make sure you fall in the eligibility criteria required to apply for the post mentioned in this article. Here in this article, you will have plenty of required information related to this posts like its eligibility criteria, age limitations, selection process, application form, application fee, salary packages & exam dates.The additional information about the notification is mentioned below.
PLEASE NOTE; Candidates desiring to apply for employment in Railways, henceforth, are requested to acquire AADHAR CARDS may furnish their 12 digit Aadhar number at the time of filling up the online application form and in the future Railway recruitments, according to The Provision of Aadhar Act & Regulation Section 57.
- 1 Precise for the RRB Patna Recruitment 2018:
- 2 RRB Patna Posts 2018:
- 3 RRB Patna 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 How to apply at RRB Patna 2018 www.rrbPatna.gov.in:
- 5 RRB Patna 2018 Application Fee
- 6 RRB Patna 2018 Salary Structure
- 7 RRB Patna 2018 Exam Dates
- 8 RRB Patna 2018 Admit Card Download www.rrbPatna.gov.in
Precise for the RRB Patna Recruitment 2018:
|Name of Organization||Railway Recruitment Board Patna|
|Total number of Vacancies||1271|
|Name of Post||ALP, Technician Grade-III|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Age Limit||18yrs to 25yrs for ALP & 18yrs to 28yrs for Technician Grade 3|
|Qualification||10TH (Matriculation), 12th, SSC, ITI and relevant Qualification|
|Last Date||Updating soon|
RRB Patna Posts 2018:
- Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)
- Traffic Assistant (TA)
- Assistant Station Master (ASM)
- Goods Guard
- Key Man
- Commercial Apprentice
- Senior Time Keeper
- Other Repairing Staff
RRB Patna 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates need to have passed class 10th/12th/ Graduation (any discipline) from any reputed Institution/Board/University.
- It is mandatory to have AADHAR CARD as a proof of ID
Age Bar and limitations:
- Candidates need to be a minimum of 18 years in order to be eligible, and you should not exceed 33 years of age.
- Aspirants should be 18 years to 25 years as on 1st Jan 2017 for ALP post and 18 years to 28 years as on 1st Jan 2017 for Technician Grade 3 post.
- Age relaxation must be given to the applicants as per the government norms.
- Candidates need to be Medically fit.
Process of Selection
The applicants are going to be chosen through the following process;
- Personal Interview
- Computer Based Online Test (Written test)
- Skill Test
- Psychological Test
- Medical Test
- Final Merit List
How to apply at RRB Patna 2018 www.rrbPatna.gov.in:
- Firstly, Login to the Official portal of RRB Patna
- Go to the “Homepage”
- Read all the details of the recruitment form carefully
- Click on the link ‘Application form’
- Fill the correct details asked
- Submit the form through online mode
- Also, take the printout of the Application form for future uses
RRB Patna 2018 Application Fee
All the required details regarding RRB Patna application fee will be updated soon according to the official notification.
RRB Patna 2018 Salary Structure
The selected candidate will get attractive salary package on the basis of RRB norms.
RRB Patna 2018 Exam Dates
|Online Application Commencement from||Updating Soon|
|Indian Railway Recruitment Notification Release date||Updating Soon|
|Last date to Submit Online Application Form||Updating Soon|
RRB Patna 2018 Admit Card Download www.rrbPatna.gov.in
Admit Card is necessary for entry in the Exam hall. With the help of Admit, card candidates will identify in Exam so it’s very important and it will available on an official website before the 2 or 3 weeks of the exam.So Check the official website regularly.
Other RRB Recruitment Notifications 2018
|RRB Ahmedabad||RRB Bilaspur||RRB Kolkata|
|RRB Ajmer||RRB Chandigarh||RRB Malda|
|RRB Allahabad||RRB Chennai||RRB Mumbai|
|RRB Bangalore||RRB Gorakhpur||RRB Muzaffarpur|
|RRB Bhopal||RRB Guwahati||RRB Jammu|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||RRB Patna||RRB Ranchi|
|RRB TVM||RRB Siliguri||RRB Secunderabad|