RRB Jammu Recruitment 2017 for Various Posts – Those students seeking Railway jobs they have good news that the Railway Recruitment Board has declared the recruitment form for the applicants for more than 18,000 posts. The Railway Recruitment Board is going to choose the students for the different posts. The last date to apply the application form is January 2017.
The candidates are requested to fill the necessary details of the application form and get submitted till the last date of the application form. The job location for the applicants would be in Jammu.
The applicants may have to get applied only via online mode and no other mode of application form is applicable to get applied. For more details regarding the RRB Jammu Recruitment 2017 form are available, the candidates can visit the page and verify the details as per their requirements
RRB Jammu Advertisement 2017:
|Name of Organization||Railway Recruitment Board Jammu|
|Name of Post||Various|
|Last date to apply||January 2017|
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Commercial Apprentice||703 Posts|
|Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist||1205 Posts|
|Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk||127 Posts|
|Assistant Station Master||5942 Posts|
|Goods Guard||7591 Posts|
|Traffic Assistant||166 Posts|
|Senior Time Keeper||4 Posts|
|Traffic Apprentice||1645 Posts|
|Senior Clerk-cum-Typist||869 Posts|
|Total Number of Vacancies||18252|
RRB Jammu 2017 Eligibility
Educational Qualification Needed
- Candidates need to have passed class 10th/12th/ Graduation from any reputed Institution/Board/University.
- Age Reservation and Age Relaxation would be allowable to reserved category applicants (Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe/Other Backward Classes) as per terms and conditions of the Government of India.
Salary pay scale:
- The students chosen for Railway Recruitment Board of Jammu would be given attractive amount per month as salary from organization.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
RRB Jammu 2017 Application Form
- First of all, candidates need to log in to the Official website and Read advertisement carefully.
- Then click on the link “E-Application/Online”.
- Candidates need to press “New Registration” link
- Fill in the necessary details viz. Name, Mobile number and Father’s name, e-mail Address and Date of Birth etc.
- Registered candidates must login in with their Registration Number and Password and click appropriate link for the post candidates are willing to apply for.
- Fill all basic information related to DOB, qualification and other relevant information.
- Deposit Exam fee through Internet Banking or Debit/Credit Card or SBI Branch or any computerized Post Office after downloading a Pay-In-Slip/pre-printed Challan.
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature in provided space.
- Lastly “SUBMIT” button for final submission of application form.
- Take printout of the generated application form for future use.
RRB Jammu 2017 Exam Dates
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||3rd week of December 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||3rd week of December 2018|