RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment 2018 – People wishing to be a part of Railway’s employee and planning to take this as their whole sole career, here is the opportunity offered by RRB Gorakhpur by releasing its notification of latest jobs as of 78 limited vacancies in Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technician Grade 3. Here in this article you will find Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Gorakhpur 2018 along with many other details of latest jobs available
Railway Recruitment Board, Gorakhpur, was constituted on 14th July 1984 1983 under the name of Railway Service Commission, Gorakhpur
Originally this Railway Recruitment Board along with Railway Recruitment Board -Muzaffarpur was catering requirement of North Eastern Railway.
In January 1985 Railway Service Commissions was well-known as Railway Recruitment Boards. In the year 1998, all Railway Recruitment Board’s came under the control of the Railway Recruitment Control Board which was put down in the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), New Delhi to organise and update the working of Railway Recruitment Boards.
With the restructuring of Zonal Railways, in the year 2002 Railway Recruitment Board -Muzaffarpur became part of East Central Railway and Railway Recruitment Board -Gorakhpur only is catering to the requirement of North Eastern Railways.
Railway Recruitment Board – Gorakhpur undertakes recruitment of Group ‘C’ staff of headquarters Offices Varanasi divisions of North Eastern Railway, for Research Designs & Standards Organization – Lucknow and Izatnagar Lucknow
The Railway Recruitment Board is headed by a small team of Group ‘C’ & Group ‘D’ staff, assisted by Assistant Secretary, Chairman to function the Railway Recruitment Board Office.
Sh. Hulas Singh – Chairman
Sh. Mahabir Prasad – Asst. Secretary
PLEASE NOTE; Candidates desiring to apply for employment in Railways, henceforth, are requested to acquire AADHAR CARDS may furnish their 12 digit Aadhar number at the time of filling up the online application form and in the future Railway recruitments, according to The Provision of Aadhar Act & Regulation Section 57.
- 1 Precise for the RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment 2018:
- 2 RRB Gorakhpur Group D Recruitment 2018 Apply online for 3388 Posts
- 3 RRB Bhopal Vacant Position 2018
- 4 Eligibility for Railway Recruitment Board Jobs Bhopal 2018:
- 5 RRB Bhopal Process of Selection
- 6 How to apply at RRB Bhopal 2018 rrbgkp.gov.in?
- 7 RRB Gorakhpur 2018 Application Fee
- 8 RRB Gorakhpur 2018 Salary Structure
- 9 RRB Bhopal 2018 Application Status:
- 10 RRB Bhopal 2018 Admit Card
- 11 RRB Gorakhpur 2018 Exam Dates
Precise for the RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment 2018:
RRB Gorakhpur ALP Recruitment 2018: Apply online for 1234 Assistant Loco Pilot CEN 01/2018
|Name of Board||Railway Recruitment Board Gorakhpur|
|Name of Post||Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||1234|
|Eligibility:||10th + ITI or Diploma in concerned Subject|
|Age Limit||18- 28 years 18- 30 years|
|Application Fee||Rs 500/- For GENRs. 250/- SC/ST/EBC|
|How to apply:||Application from eligible candidates will be invited online only.|
|Selection Process||Online Written Test + Skill Test|
|Important Date||Starting date of application: 03-02-2018
Last Date of online application: 31-03-2018
RRB Gorakhpur Group D Recruitment 2018 Apply online for 3388 Posts
RRB Gorakhpur Group D Vacancy 2018:
|Name of RRB||Railway Recruitment Board Gorakhpur|
|Notification No.||CEN 02/2018|
|Category||Group D Posts.|
|Total No. of Jobs||2367 Jobs|
|Age Limit.||18- 28 years 18- 33 years|
|Qualification||10th or ITI from NCVT/SCVT|
|Mode of Submit Form||Online Mode Only.|
|Application Start Date:||10/02/2018|
|Application Charge||Gen – Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/EBC Non-Cri – Rs. 250/-
|Category of Railway Jobs||Central Government Jobs.|
|You can read full Details here ->||Read Notification CEN 02/2018|
|Online Application Link||Apply Online|
RRB Bhopal Vacant Position 2018
- Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)
- Traffic Assistant (TA)
- Assistant Station Master (ASM)
- Goods Guard
- Key Man
- Commercial Apprentice
- Senior Time Keeper
- Other Repairing Staff
Eligibility for Railway Recruitment Board Jobs Bhopal 2018:
- Candidates need to have passed class 10th/12th/ Graduation (any discipline) from any reputed Institution/Board/University.
- It is mandatory to have AADHAR CARD as a proof of ID
Age Bar and limitations:
- Aspirants should be 18 years to 30 years for ALP & Technician post and 18 years to 33 years for Group D Posts.
- Age relaxation must be given to the applicants as per the government norms.
- Candidates need to be Medically fit.
RRB Bhopal Process of Selection
The applicants are going to be chosen through the following process;
- Personal Interview
- Computer Based Online Test (Written test)
- Skill Test
- Psychological Test
- Medical Test
- Final Merit List
How to apply at RRB Bhopal 2018 rrbgkp.gov.in?
- Firstly, Login to the Official portal of RRB Gorakhpur
- Go to the “Home page”
- Read all the details of the recruitment form carefully
- Click on the link ‘Application form’
- Fill the correct details asked
- Submit the form through online mode
- Also, take the printout of the Application form for future uses
RRB Gorakhpur 2018 Application Fee
All the required details regarding RRB Gorakhpur application fee will be updated soon according to the official notification.
RRB Gorakhpur 2018 Salary Structure
The selected candidate will get attractive salary package on the basis of RRB norms.
RRB Bhopal 2018 Application Status:
The Candidate can check the application online website.
RRB Bhopal 2018 Admit Card
The Admit card for RRB Bhopal 2018 will open on the official website of the Board. The Admit Card will available 3 weeks before the online Exam of RRB Chennai.
RRB Gorakhpur 2018 Exam Dates
|Online Application Commencement from||Updating Soon|
|Indian Railway Recruitment Notification Release date||Updating Soon|
|Last date to Submit Online Application Form||Updating Soon|
Other RRB Recruitment Notifications 2018
|RRB Ahmedabad||RRB Bilaspur||RRB Kolkata|
|RRB Ajmer||RRB Chandigarh||RRB Malda|
|RRB Allahabad||RRB Chennai||RRB Mumbai|
|RRB Bangalore||RRB Gorakhpur||RRB Muzaffarpur|
|RRB Bhopal||RRB Guwahati||RRB Jammu|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||RRB Patna||RRB Ranchi|
|RRB TVM||RRB Siliguri||RRB Secunderabad|