RRB Commercial Apprentice (CA) Recruitment 2017-18 – It is a good news for candidates who are anxiously waiting for the RRB Recruitment 2017-18.So interested and eligible candidates can apply for the “RRB CA 703” jobs through the Online Application Form. For more details about the RRB Recruitment 2017 candidates can check in this article Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Form and Application Fee.
RRB Commercial Apprentice Recruitment Notification (2017-18)
The Indian Railway Officials are going to publish the official notification for the Commercial Apprentice posts. There are total 703 Commercial Apprentice Vacancies in the Railway Recruitment Board 21 regions. So candidates can apply to the RRB CA Jobs according to their region. Candidate can check the RRB Commercial Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2017-18 on Railway Board’s official website www.indianrailways.gov.in
Name of the Board: Railway Recruitment Board
Name of the Post: Commercial Apprentice
No of Posts: 703
Job Type: Central Government
Official Website: indianrailways.gov.in
RRB CA Important Dates
|RRB CA Official Notification Release Date||Update Soon|
|RRB CA Online Application Form Start Date||Update Soon|
|RRB CA Online Application Form Last Date||Update Soon|
RRB Commercial Apprentice Job Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the Railway Recruitment Board Commercial Apprentice (CA) job post must go through the Eligibility Criteria. The Eligibility Criteria mainly consists of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, and Nationality Also read the RRB 2017-18 official notifications for more details.
- The candidates must have completed the graduation or equivalent from the recognized board or university by Government of India.
- The candidates who contain the Diploma in Rail Transport & Management in Institute of Rail Transport is an additional desirable qualification.
- The applicant’s age should be in between 18-33 years. The aspirant’s age should not be less than 18 years and more than 33 years.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 33 years
Note: Age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
- The aspirants who want to apply for the exam must be a resident of India
The selection procedure is as given below:
- Mains Exam
- Verification of Documents
The salary offered to the candidates who have selected in the RRB Commercial Apprentice
Salary Offered: Rs. 9300-34800/- (Grade Pay 4200)
Also See: RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2017-18
How to Apply for RRB Commercial Apprentice Jobs 2017
We have given the steps clearly to download the Railway Recruitment Board CA Vacancies 2017. So, the candidates can apply through online for the RRB Commercial Apprentice Recruitment exam.
Steps to apply for the RRB CA Posts 2017
- First of all, candidate must visit the official website of RRB i.e.indianrailways.gov.in
- On the homepage of the website, candidate must check for the RRB Commercial Apprentice Link 2017.
- Then click on the link and fill the important and necessary details carefully.
- Candidate should Upload the required documents.
- Then make the payment of the Application Fee and submit the application form.
- Finally, take a printout of the copy for future use.
We will update the Application Fee required to register for the RRB CA Recruitment on our site. There is no fee for the reserved category candidates. So stay tuned to our website!
Also See: RRB JE Recruitment 2017-18