RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018- Those candidates who wished to apply for Railway jobs and have no idea how should they take their step towards achieving it, here is the golden opportunity for the aspirants to make their wish come true. The Official notification of Railway Recruitment Board of Bhubaneswar has declared the recruitment form as Railway Recruitment Board of Bhubaneswar 2018 to employ the candidates for the posts of Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Grade 3. Make sure you fall in the eligibility criteria required to apply for the post mentioned in this article. Here in this article, you will have plenty of required information related to this posts like its eligibility criteria, age limitations, selection process, application form, application fee, salary packages & exam dates.The additional information about the notification is mentioned below.
- 1 RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018, 1538 Latest Jobs – ALP, Technician Grade 3, NTPC @ www.rrbbbs.gov.in
- 2 Precise for the RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018:
- 3 RRB Bhubaneswar 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 RRB Bhubaneswar 2018 Application Form
- 5 RRB Bhubaneswar 2018 Application Fee
- 6 RRB Bhubaneswar 2018 Salary Structure
- 7 RRB Bhubaneswar 2018 Exam Dates
RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018, 1538 Latest Jobs – ALP, Technician Grade 3, NTPC @ www.rrbbbs.gov.in
PLEASE NOTE; Candidates desiring to apply for employment in Railways, henceforth, are requested to acquire AADHAR CARDS may furnish their 12 digit Aadhar number at the time of filling up the online application form and in the future Railway recruitments, according to The Provision of Aadhar Act & Regulation Section 57.
Precise for the RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018:
|Name of Organization||Railway Recruitment Board Bhubaneswar|
|Total number of Vacancies||1538|
|Name of Post||ALP, Technician Grade-III|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Age Limit||18yrs to 25yrs for ALP & 18yrs to 28yrs for Technician Grade 3|
|Qualification||10TH (Matriculation), 12th, SSC, ITI and relevant Qualification|
|Last Date||Updating soon|
RRB Bhubaneswar 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates need to have passed class 10th/12th/ Graduation (any discipline) from any reputed Institution/Board/University.
- It is mandatory to have AADHAR CARD as a proof of ID
Age Bar and limitations:
- Candidates need to be a minimum of 18 years in order to be eligible, and you should not exceed 33 years of age.
- Aspirants should be 18 years to 25 years as on 1st Jan 2018 for ALP post and 18 years to 28 years as on 1st Jan 2018 for Technician Grade 3 post.
- Age relaxation must be given to the applicants as per the government norms.
- Candidates need to be Medically fit.
Process of Selection
The applicants are going to be chosen through the following process;
- Personal Interview
- Computer Based Online Test (Written test)
- Skill Test
- Psychological Test
- Medical Test
- Final Merit List
RRB Bhubaneswar 2018 Application Form
- Firstly, Login to the Official portal of RRB Bhubaneswar
- Go to the “Home page”
- Read all the details of the recruitment form carefully
- Click on the link ‘Application form’
- Fill the correct details asked
- Submit the form through online mode
- Also, take the printout of the Application form for future uses
RRB Bhubaneswar 2018 Application Fee
- For General and OBC category candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC / ST / PWD category contenders: No Application Fee.
RRB Bhubaneswar 2018 Salary Structure
Selected candidate will get attractive salary package on the basis of RRB norms.
RRB Bhubaneswar 2018 Exam Dates
|Online Application Commencement from||Updating Soon|
|Indian Railway Recruitment Notification Release date||Updating Soon|
|Last date to Submit Online Application Form||Updating Soon|
Other RRB Recruitment Notifications 2018
|RRB Ahmedabad||RRB Bilaspur||RRB Kolkata|
|RRB Ajmer||RRB Chandigarh||RRB Malda|
|RRB Allahabad||RRB Chennai||RRB Mumbai|
|RRB Bangalore||RRB Gorakhpur||RRB Muzaffarpur|
|RRB Bhopal||RRB Guwahati||RRB Jammu|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||RRB Patna||RRB Ranchi|
|RRB TVM||RRB Siliguri||RRB Secunderabad|