RRB Bangalore 2018 Recruitment – Here in this article you will find Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Bangalore 2018 along with many other details such as no. of vacancies available, types of job post, eligibility criteria to apply, selection procedure and updates on Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Bangalore 2018.
Railway Service Commissions have been renamed in January 1985 as Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs).
In the year 1998, all Railway Recruitment Boards came under the power of the Railway Recruitment Control Board, which was put down in the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) to coordinate and smooth-running the working of Railway Recruitment Boards. Thus at present 20 Railway Recruitment Boards are running.
Railway Recruitment Board Bangalore was established in APRIL 1982. Railway Recruitment Board /Bangalore have housed in an autonomous office Millers Road, building in No.18, Bangalore Cantt. – 560046.
Objectives of Railway Recruitment Board Bangalore
These recruitment boards have been put down on the basis of the policies evolved over a period of time to accomplish the following objectives:
- To diminish the workload on existing Railway Recruitment Boards.
- To accelerate selection process
- To bring the recruitment agencies closer to the applicants in the distant-flung areas and interior sides.
- To carry out recruitment on all India basis.
PLEASE NOTE; Candidates desiring to apply for employment in Railways, henceforth, are requested to acquire AADHAR CARDS may furnish their 12 digit Aadhar number at the time of filling up the online application form and in the future Railway recruitments, according to The Provision of Aadhar Act & Regulation Section 57.
- 1 RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2018 Latest Job Notifications @ www.rrbbnc.gov.in
RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2018 Latest Job Notifications @ www.rrbbnc.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board Bangalore|
|Total no. of Vacancies||1172|
|Designation||Apprentice, Clerks and other vacancy|
|Age Limit||18 years to 32 years|
|Qualification||Matriculation/SSC/ITI or equivalent qualification from any board and college|
|Last Date||Updating Soon|
RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- It is mandatory to have AADHAR CARD as a proof of ID
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have graduation degree in relevant field and for the post of typist the candidate must be good in typing in Hindi as well as English.
Age Limit: Candidate must have a minimum of 18 years age and maximum of 32 years age as on 1st January. Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved category people.
- For Traffic Apprentice, Commercial Apprentice posts: Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-.
- For all other post participants: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-.
How to apply for RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2018 for Apprentice, Clerks and other vacancies?
- Visit the official website of Railway Recruitment Board of Bangalore i.e. www.rrbbnc.gov.in
- Got to the Login page
- Now hit the “RRB Recruitment” button
- Fill the form without making any mistake
- Submit the form before the deadline
- Take the print out of the application form for future use.
RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
- Online Application Commencement Form: Update soon
- Deadline to submit the form: Update soon
- Examination date: Update soon
Other RRB Recruitment Notifications 2018
|RRB Ahmedabad||RRB Bilaspur||RRB Kolkata|
|RRB Ajmer||RRB Chandigarh||RRB Malda|
|RRB Allahabad||RRB Chennai||RRB Mumbai|
|RRB Bangalore||RRB Gorakhpur||RRB Muzaffarpur|
|RRB Bhopal||RRB Guwahati||RRB Jammu|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||RRB Patna||RRB Ranchi|
|RRB TVM||RRB Siliguri||RRB Secunderabad|