RRB ASM Recruitment 2017-18: Apply online for 5942 Assistant Station Master (ASM) vacancies – According to the latest recruitment notification published by Railway Recruitment Board of India, RRB around 5942 Assistant Station Master Post will be filled in all 21 recruitment regions in India. So here is a great opportunity for all the aspiring candidates to apply for the RRB ASM post. All the detail information and notification about the Assistant Station Master recruitment is available on RRB official website. We have also mentioned below all the important details like important dates, eligibility criteria, application form, admit card and result
RRB Recruitment 2017-18: 5942 Assistant Station Master (ASM) Vacancies
Post Name: Assistant Station Master
No of Vacancies: 5942
RRB (ASM) Important Dates
All the Important dates of the Railway Recruitment Board (ASM) post will be soon available on its official website. So candidates willing to apply for the Assistant Station Master post must remain connected with RRB portal for all the exam related latest news and updates. In this article, we will also update all the detailed information about RRB (ASM) important dates.
Candidates must go through the RRB (ASM) eligibility criteria before applying for the post. Following is the Eligibility criteria for the Assistant Station Master recruitment.
- Applicant must have the age limit of 18 to 32 years as on 1st January 2017. Also, there is an age relaxation in upper age limit for other categories which is as follows
|Other Backward Category (OBC)||3 years|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||5 years|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||5 years|
|Person with disabilities (PWD)||10 years|
- Applicant must be a graduate from any recognized university to apply for the RRB (ASM) examination.
RRB (ASM) Exam Pattern
The RRB Assistant Station Master examination will be conducted in two stages.
First Stage: Prelim Exam
The Prelim Examination will have written test with Objective type questions.
|Test||No of Questions||Marks|
Second Stage: Main Exam
Candidates successfully passing the written test i.e prelim exams will be called for the main exam. The Final Merit list of the Main exam will comprise the weightage of 70% Main exam and 30% Aptitude test taken together.
RRB (ASM) Pay Scale
All the selected candidates for the RRB (ASM) post will be offered the following pay scale.
Basic Pay: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with the Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800/-
RRB Assistant Station Master Application Form
The Application form for the RRB Assistant Station Master post will be available online on the Railway Recruitment Board official website. We have described below how to fill the RRB (ASM) Application form.
- Visit Railway Recruitment Board official website i.e. indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on the link for “RRB (ASM) Recruitment 2017”.
- Before filling up the Application form clearly read the Railway Recruitment instructions, requirements carefully.
- Candidates must keep all the scanned copies of Photographs, Signature and other documents ready as per the RRB Assistant Station Master notification.
- Click on the submit button and also take the Print out of the Application Form
RRB Assistant Station Master 2017-18 Admit Card
RRB Assistant Station Master 2017 Admit Card will be available for the applicants before the commencement of the examinations.
RRB Assistant Station Master Recruitment 2017 Result
The Result of the RRB Assistant Station Master examination will be declared by the board on their official website.