RPF Recruitment 2017: For the candidates looking for Government Job 2017, This will be going to be a golden opportunity for the young candidate seeking for Job under Railway Protection Force, As it not only gives the opportunity to serve under one of the most developing sectors but also give the opportunity to serve the nation and humanity. It is not just a job but the chance to serve the nation under Railway Protection Force as we bring latest updates regarding Indian Railway RPF Constable latest vacancy 2017
RPF which stands for Railway Protection Force will soon be going to release the recruitment of 18000+ constables Job in their workforce, yes there will be recruitment Female and Male Constable job and this will be the lifetime opportunity for everyone who wants to make the career with RPF.
We request you to read this article carefully to get the latest news and updates regarding the Latest Government Job India 2017 as we have information regarding RPF Constable Recruitment 2017 Details Available Below:
RPF Vacancy Details 2017:
- Department: RPF (Railway Protection Force)
- Post available: Constable
- Total Number of Vacancies: 18,000+
- How to Apply: Online
- Location of Job: India
- Category: Railway Job
Eligibility required applying RPF Recruitment 2017:
The applicant must check the Eligibility criteria before applying online for the Job as we are here to simplify the Eligibility details step by step which will make it easy for you to understand the rules and requirement of the Job. Here is the Eligibility required applying RPF Recruitment 2017:
Nationality: The candidates who are applying for this Job should be the citizen of India.
Age Limit: The applicant be greater than 18 years must not be more than 25 years (18-25)
Education Qualification: The Interested candidates should have cleared Matriculation (10th class) as per the minimum education required for this Job.
Character: There should be no Police Report registered against the applicant as he should be clean.
Note: Age relaxation for ST/ SC/ OBC and physically disabled candidates will be there as per government norms, we advise the candidates to stay connected with us for further updates.
How to apply Railway Protection Force (RPF) Recruitment 2017
These are the steps to apply for the RPF Recruitment 2017 as we bring it to you in a simpler way to make it easy for you to learn how to apply for RPF Recruitment 2017, All you need do is to follow these steps one by one and you will able to apply for the latest Railway Job:
- AT very first you need to register yourself so go to official website www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Once you open the page you need to find the link for latest jobs RPF Constable Recruitment 2017 on the home page and click on that link.
- Click on RPF Online Form of constable job.
- Download the official notification advertisement and you need to read it very carefully.
- Now the applicants have to fill the required information and verify all details before submission.
- Once you make yourself sure with everything clicks in submit button and you have registered successfully.
- We advise you to print the form for further use.
Also see: Check NEET Results
Selection Process RPF Constable Recruitment 2017 – 18
As we all know that here is a large number of vacancy in the railway job and the larger the vacancy the larger the crowd will appear for the selection process so to simplify the selection process of RPF Constable Recruitment, The selection process compromises with three stages:
- Written Exam: At the very first stage candidate have to clear the written test for the first phase of selection.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): In this phase of selecting the candidate will be examined upon their physical ability but before it, one should have cleared the first round.
- Interview: This will be the third and final process of selection where after clearing first two round the candidate will be interviewed in personal interview
The salary for RPF Constable Recruitment 2017:
The candidates who will be selected will be allowed to catch of Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200 along with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000.
Pay scale may differ as per the post of the applicant so we request you the candidates to stay connected with us for the further information regarding pay scale of RPF Constable.
To get notified about latest Government Job and to check RPF latest job notification, news and updates we request you to fetch your Email address on the right-hand side of the page and subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Also Check: CRPF Recruitment 2017