IBPS CWE RRB VI Officer Scale 1 Prelims Result announced @ ibps.in – The IBPS CWE RRB VI Officer Scale Prelims exam result has been announced today 28th September 2017 on IBPS official website ibps.in. The IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Prelims examination which took place on September 9, 10 and 16 have come up with the results for the candidates who have appeared for the same. As per the reports, the preliminary examination for IBPS RRB Office Assistant is still going on at present. The Main Examination for the IBPS CWE RRB VI Officers Scale I is scheduled to be conducted on November 5, 2017, and the Results of the same will be announced in November that will be followed by the interview. The Provisional Allotment of the banks to the final candidates for the Officers Scale I post will take place in the month of January 2018.IBPS CWE RRB VI Officers Scale I Prelims Result 2017
The candidates who will clear the examination are eligible to appear for the IBPS RRB Main examination 2017 as it is the only qualifying examination. A total number of 5,236 vacancies in various banks would be filled through the examination as the IPBS conducts various banking examination for recruiting personnel at different posts.
The IPBS is most famous for conducting the examinations like RRB Officer Scale I, II and III, RRB, Office Assistant, Clerk, Probational Officer and much more.
How to Check IBPS CWE RRB VI Officer Scale 1 Prelims Result @ ibps.in
The candidates who have appeared for the IBPS CWE RRB VI Officer Scale 1 examination can view their results online by following the simple steps mentioned below
- Firstly, the candidate has to click on the IBPS official website which is ibps.in.
- Then the candidates need to click on the link that reads, “Online preliminary exam result status for CWE RRB officer scale I”.
- After clicking on the link, the candidate will be directed to a new login page.
- The candidate has to enter Registration Number or the Roll Number and password or the DOB in dd-mm-yy format.
- Then enter the captcha code as seen in the image and click on the login to get your result.
- The candidates are advised to take a print out of their result for future references.