Table of Contents
SBI PO 2017 conducts the national level recruitment exam for the appointment of Probationary Officers. SBI PO 2017 would declare the notification soon. The written exam would be conducted in 2 stages that are main exam and preliminary exam. Those applicants who qualify preliminary exam would be short-listed to appear in main exam and those students who clear the main exam would be called for Interview and Group Discussion.
SBI PO 2017 Recruitment Exam: Details
Name of the Exam: SBI PO 2017
Full Form of the SBI PO: State Bank of India – Probationary Officer
Exam Level: All India
SBI PO Salary 2017: Rs. 27,620 to Rs. 42,020 (Gross)
Exam Conducting Body: State Bank of India
Exam Mode: Online
Total Number of Vacancy: 2,313
SBI PO 2017 Important Dates
|Release of Application Form||7th February 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form||6th March 2017|
|Application Fee Payment Date||7th February – 6th March 2017|
|Release of E-Admit Card for Preliminary Exam||15th April 2017 onwards|
|SBI PO 2017 Preliminary Exam||29th & 30th April 2017
6th & 7th May 2017
|SBI PO 2017 Preliminary Exam Result||17th May 2017|
|Release of E-Admit Card for Main Exam||22nd May 2017|
|SBI PO 2017 Main Exam||4th June 2017|
|SBI PO 2017 Main Exam Result||19th June 2017|
|Release of E- Admit Card for Interview||26th June 2017|
|SBI PO 2017 Final Result||5th August 2017|
|Pre- exam training Call letters||7th April 2017 onwards|
|Pre- exam training date||17th April to 22nd April 2017|
SBI PO 2017 Application Form & Registration
- Eligible and interested applicants can apply for SBI PO 2017 Exam.
- SBI PO 2017 application form can be filled through online mode only.
How to Apply for SBI PO 2017?
In order to apply for SBI PO 2017, applicate are instructed to go to the official website of State Bank of India i.e. www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. SBI PO Registration fee can be paid in online mode by using the internet banking/credit card/debit card. Photograph and signature you upload during application procedure must be clear enough, otherwise it is liable to be rejected by the respective authority.
Application Fee for SBI PO 2017
- General and Other Backward Classes applicants need to pay Rs. 600 and Schedule Tribe/Schedule Caste/PwD students need to pay Rs. 100.
- Students can pay application fee via online mode only such as Debit Card / Internet Banking / Credit Card.
SBI PO 2017 Selection Procedure
SBI PO 2017 selection procedure has 3 steps which is given below:
- Step 1: Preliminary Exam (Objective Type) (100 Marks)
- Step 2: Main Exam (Objective Type – 200 Marks) (Descriptive Type – 50 Marks)
- Step 3: Interview and Group Discussion (50 Marks)
Number of Attempts
- For General category of candidates- 4
- For General (PwD)- 7
- For OBC (PwD)- 7
- For OBC- 7
- For SC/SC(PWD)/ ST/ ST (PWD)- The authority hasn’t specified any restriction
SBI PO 2017 Admit Card
- Applicants need to download their admit card from the official website of SBI or they can also download the admit card online.
- SBI PO 2017 would issue 3 admit cards, first for preliminary exam, second for main exam and third for interview.
- Applicants would not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the valid admit card.
SBI PO 2017 Result
- SBI PO 2017 Result would be announced by SBI on its official website.
- SBI PO 2017 would declare 3 results; first for preliminary exam, second for the main exam and third for final after Group Discussion and Interview.
- Final selected applicants would be appointed for PO post.