Table of Contents
SBI PO 2017 conducts the national level recruitment exam for the appointment of Probationary Officers. SBI PO 2017 would declare the notification soon. The written exam would be conducted in 2 stages that are main exam and preliminary exam. Those applicants who qualify preliminary exam would be short-listed to appear in main exam and those students who clear the main exam would be called for Interview and Group Discussion.
SBI PO 2017 Recruitment Exam: Details
Name of the Exam: SBI PO 2017
Full Form of the SBI PO: State Bank of India – Probationary Officer
Exam Level: All India
SBI PO Salary 2017: Rs. 27,620 to Rs. 42,020 (Gross)
Exam Conducting Body: State Bank of India
Exam Mode: Online
Total Number of Vacancy: 2,000
SBI PO 2017 Important Dates
|Release of Online Application Form||1st week of May 2017
|Last date of Online Application Form||End of May 2017
|Release of E-Admit Card for Preliminary Exam||End of June 2017
|SBI PO 2017 Preliminary Exam||1st week of July 2017|
|SBI PO 2017 Preliminary Exam Result||2nd week of July 2017|
|Release of E-Admit Card for Main Exam||3rd week of July 2017|
|SBI PO 2017 Main Exam||4th week of July 2017|
|SBI PO 2017 Main Exam Result||2nd week of August 2017|
|Release of E-Admit Card for Interview||End of August 2017|
|Declaration of Final Result||End of September 2017|
SBI PO 2017 Application Form & Registration
- Eligible and interested applicants can apply for SBI PO 2017 Exam.
- SBI PO 2017 application form can be filled through online mode only.
How to Apply for SBI PO 2017?
In order to apply for SBI PO 2017, applicate are instructed to go to the official website of State Bank of India i.e. www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. SBI PO Registration fee can be paid in online mode by using the internet banking/credit card/debit card. Photograph and signature you upload during application procedure must be clear enough, otherwise it is liable to be rejected by the respective authority.
Application Fee for SBI PO 2017
- General and Other Backward Classes applicants need to pay Rs. 600 and Schedule Tribe/Schedule Caste/PwD students need to pay Rs. 100.
- Students can pay application fee via online mode only such as Debit Card / Internet Banking / Credit Card.
SBI PO 2017 Selection Procedure
SBI PO 2017 selection procedure has 3 steps which is given below:
- Step 1: Preliminary Exam (Objective Type) (100 Marks)
- Step 2: Main Exam (Objective Type – 200 Marks) (Descriptive Type – 50 Marks)
- Step 3: Interview and Group Discussion (50 Marks)
Number of Attempts
- For General category of candidates- 4
- For General (PwD)- 7
- For OBC (PwD)- 7
- For OBC- 7
- For SC/SC(PWD)/ ST/ ST (PWD)- The authority hasn’t specified any restriction
SBI PO 2017 Admit Card
- Applicants need to download their admit card from the official website of SBI or they can also download the admit card online.
- SBI PO 2017 would issue 3 admit cards, first for preliminary exam, second for main exam and third for interview.
- Applicants would not be allowed to enter in the exam hall without the valid admit card.
SBI PO 2017 Result
- SBI PO 2017 Result would be announced by SBI on its official website.
- SBI PO 2017 would declare 3 results; first for preliminary exam, second for main exam and third for final after Group Discussion and Interview.
- Final selected applicants would be appointed for PO post.