Table of Contents
SBI Clerk 2017 conducts Clerk exam in the month of May/June. SBI Clerk 2017 exam notification would be declared in the month of April 2017 (Tentative). After that all the eligible and interested applicants may apply for SBI Clerk exam 2017. The qualified applicants of SBI Clerk 2017 Prelims would be eligible to appear for SBI Clerk Main exam.
The SBI Clerk Main 2017 exam would be conducted in last week of June 2017 (Tentative). The candidates interested in SBI Clerk 2017 can go through this article to know all the important details related to the exam. SBI conducts online exam for the post of clerk in 2 stages- Preliminary and Main examination.
The SBI Clerk 2017 would be conducted most probably in the month of May/June 2017.
SBI Clerk 2017 Application Form – Apply Online
- The candidates have to apply for SBI Clerk 2017 only through online mode from the official website.
- Candidates have to upload scanned images of their photographs and signatures in a suitable format.
- Candidates are advised to recheck their entered information before they submit their applications.
SBI Clerk Application Fee
- The students need to pay the application fee to complete the application procedure.
- The application fee of Rs. 600/- and intimation charges of Rs. 100/- has to be paid for the categories who belongs to reserved and unreserved categories.
- The application fee can be paid only via online mode (using credit /debit cards/ net banking).
- Note- The given application fees is referenced from last year exam.
- If there are any changes we would update on this page.
SBI Clerk 2017 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Important Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Online registration of online applications will start from||June 2017|
|Correction in Application details||June 2017|
|Payment of Application Fee Online||June 2017|
|Closing date for Online Registration of Applications||July 2017|
|Last date to print your applications||July 2017|
|Availability of admit cards for preliminary examination||July 2017 (Last Week)|
|SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam Date||August 2017|
|SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam Result Date||September 2017|
|SBI Clerk Main Exam Admit Card Release Date||September 2017 (Last Week)|
|SBI Clerk Main Exam Date||October 2017 (First Week)|
|SBI Clerk Main Exam Result Date||November / December 2017|
How to apply for SBI Clerk 2017 Exam
- Application form would be made available only through Online Mode.
- Online application form would be made available at official website of SBI i.e. sbi.co.in.
- Candidate must first visit SBI official site www.sbi.co.in
- Click on Apply Online for SBI Clerical Cadre Posts.
- Fill the Application Form in Details
- Upload Scanned Copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Make Fee Payment Online.
- Submit the filled online form before the last date.
- You must take a printout of the application for further reference during the selection procedure.
Mode of Fee Payment
- Students can pay SBI Clerk 2017 application fee via online mode only.
- Students can pay application fee via Credit/Debit cards or Net Banking.
- Application fee of Rs. 600 for General and Other Backward Classes students and application fee of Rs. 100 for Schedule Tribe, Schedule Caste, PWD and Ex-S candidates.
SBI Clerk 2017 Selection Procedure
- The selection procedure would completely be carried out on the basis of merit list.
- It includes various stages- online exam with the Preliminary exam and Main exam and then by the test of official and/or local language and subject to Government of India approval Interview.
SBI Clerk 2017 Pay Scale
The Applicants selected for SBI Jr Associate Recruitment 2017 will get the Salary of Rs. 11,765 to 31,540/- per month as per the State Bank of India Notification.
SBI Clerk 2017 Admit Card Download
- SBI Clerk 2017 junior associates clerk admits card would be hosted on the official website of SBI.
- SBI Clerk 2017 Admit Card would not be sent by mail post thus applicants need to download their admit card from the official website or candidates can also download admit card online.
- Applicants would not be allowed to enter the examination hall without a valid admit card.
SBI Clerk 2017 Mains Results
- SBI Clerk 2017 Result has been announced on the official website of SBI by November – December 2017
- Those candidates, who would pass the prelims exam, would be selected for the main exam and who qualify the main exam would be called for interview round.
- After an interview, the final result of SBI Clerk 2017 Main Exam would be declared on the official website, after that, they would be appointed to the junior clerk posts.