Table of Contents
- Precise for the RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2017:
- RRB Thiruvananthapuram 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- RRB Thiruvananthapuram 2017 Application Form
- RRB Thiruvananthapuram 2017 Application Fee
- RRB Thiruvananthapuram 2017 Salary Structure
- RRB Thiruvananthapuram 2017 Exam Dates
RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2017- Good news for those applicants who are passionate about Railway jobs and willing to take up as their sole career, RRB Thiruvananthapuram has officially released the notification regarding the job vacancies in this city.
Through this notification, it has been determined by the recruitment department that the applicants would be chosen for the vacant posts of 294 latest vacancies in Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technician Grade 3.
The age of the applicants must not exceed over 33 years.
For further details about the recruitment, the form is mentioned below here the applicants can check the details as important dates, age limit, how to get applied, selection process and many other details.
PLEASE NOTE; Candidates desiring to apply for employment in Railways, henceforth, are requested to acquire AADHAR CARDS may furnish their 12 digit Aadhar number at the time of filling up the online application form and in the future Railway recruitments, according to The Provision of Aadhar Act & Regulation Section 57.
Precise for the RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2017:
|Name of Organization||Railway Recruitment Board Thiruvananthapuram|
|Total number of Vacancies||294|
|Name of Post||ALP, Technician Grade-III|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Age Limit||18yrs to 25yrs for ALP & 18yrs to 28yrs for Technician Grade 3|
|Qualification||10TH (NCVT/ SCVT), 12th, SSC, ITI and relevant Qualification|
|Last Date||Updating soon|
RRB Thiruvananthapuram 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates need to have passed class 10th/12th/ Graduation (any discipline) from any reputed Institution/Board/University.
- It is mandatory to have AADHAR CARD as a proof of ID
Age Bar and limitations:
- Candidates need to be a minimum of 18 years in order to be eligible, and you should not exceed 33 years of age.
- Aspirants should be 18 years to 25 years as on 1st Jan 2017 for ALP post and 18 years to 28 years as on 1st Jan 2017 for Technician Grade 3 post.
- Age relaxation must be given to the applicants as per the government norms.
- Candidates need to be Medically fit.
Process of Selection
The applicants are going to be chosen through the following process;
- Personal Interview
- Computer Based Online Test (Written test)
- Skill Test
- Psychological Test
- Medical Test
- Final Merit List
RRB Thiruvananthapuram 2017 Application Form
- Firstly, Login to the Official portal of RRB Thiruvananthapuram
- Go to the “Home page”
- Read all the details of the recruitment form carefully
- Click on the link ‘Application form’
- Fill the correct details asked
- Submit the form through online mode
- Also, take the printout of the Application form for future uses
RRB Thiruvananthapuram 2017 Application Fee
- For Unreserved /OBC candidates Rs. 120/-
- For SC/ ST/ Women/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen Rs. 100/-
RRB Thiruvananthapuram 2017 Salary Structure
They will acquire a pay scale of Rs.5200 to Rs.20200/- with a graded amount of Rs.1900/- per month.
RRB Thiruvananthapuram 2017 Exam Dates
|Online Application Commencement from||Updating Soon|
|Indian Railway Recruitment Notification Release date||Updating Soon|
|Last date to Submit Online Application Form||Updating Soon|
Other RRB Recruitment Notifications 2017
|RRB Ahmedabad||RRB Bilaspur||RRB Kolkata|
|RRB Ajmer||RRB Chandigarh||RRB Malda|
|RRB Allahabad||RRB Chennai||RRB Mumbai|
|RRB Bangalore||RRB Gorakhpur||RRB Muzaffarpur|
|RRB Bhopal||RRB Guwahati||RRB Jammu|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||RRB Patna||RRB Ranchi|
|RRB TVM||RRB Siliguri||RRB Secunderabad|