Table of Contents
RRB (SSE) Recruitment: Apply online for 4528 Senior Section Engineer (SSE) vacancies – Railway Recruitment Board of India, RRB has released the notification for the post of Senior Section Engineer (SSE) vacancies for 21 zones in the country. There are total 4528 vacancies for the above post and all the interested candidates have to apply on or before the last date of the Application form through online mode on its official website www.indianrailways.gov.in. In this article we have mentioned below all the necessary details like Eligibility criteria, Application Form, Educational Qualification, Admit Card and result.
RRB (SSE) Recruitment 2017: 4528 Senior Section Engineer (SSE) Vacancies
Post Name: Senior Section Engineer
No of Vacancies: 4528
RRB (SSE) Important Dates
Candidates willing to apply for the Senior Section Engineer (SSE) can go through the important dates notified by the Railway Recruitment Board of India.
|Online Application Form Start Date||June 2017|
|Online Application Form Last Date||June-July 2017|
|Exam Date||August – September 2017|
|Payment of Fees Last Date||August –September 2017|
RRB (SSE) Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria in order to apply for the RRB Senior Section Engineer Post. We have mentioned below the Eligibility Criteria according to the RRB 2017 notification.
- Candidate should have completed the 4 years Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./B.tech) from any recognized university.
- The Age group of the Applicant should be between 20 to 34 years
RRB (SSE) Pay Scale
All the successful candidates will be offered a pay scale of Rs. Rs.9300- 34800/- with GP 4600 Rs/- for the RRB Senior Section Post.
RRB (SSE) Application Fee
The Application Fee structure for the RRB (SSE) examination will be updated soon on the board’s official website.
RRB Senior Section Engineer Application Form
Candidates have to fill the RRB Senior Section Engineer Application Form through Online Mode only. The Online Application form will be available on the board’s official website www.indianrailways.gov.in. by the month of June 2017.
Follow the steps below on how to fill the RRB Senior Section Engineer Application Form.
- Visit the Railway Recruitment Board official web portal i.e. indianrailways.gov.in.
- The Main Page of the website will have the link for “RRB SSE Recruitment 2017”.
- Before filling up the Application form read the Railway Recruitment notification carefully.
- Then click on the Online Application option.
- Fill all the required information of the RRB SSE Application form.
- Candidates need to upload their Scanned Photograph and signature.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Download the filled application form and also take the print out of the same.
RRB Senior Section Engineer 2017 Admit Card
The Admit Card for the RRB Senior Section Engineer 2017 examination will be available few days before the start of the examination. So we would advise applicants to stay connected with the RRB official website for all the latest updates and notification.
Also See: RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2017-18
RRB Senior Section Engineer Recruitment 2017 Result
The RRB Senior Section Engineer 2017 result will be announced by the recruitment board on its official website.