Table of Contents
RRB Muzaffarpur Recruitment 2017– All the job seekers hoping to try their hands in Railway sectors here is the opportunity to live your dreams as the RRB Muzaffarpur has released 1153 latest jobs in Assistant Loco Pilots & Technician Grade 3 posts. Here in this article, you will find Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Muzaffarpur 2017 along with many other details such as eligibility criteria to apply, selection procedure, types of job post, no. of vacancies available and updates on Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Muzaffarpur 2017.
Railway Service Commission, Muzaffarpur is the 5th Railway Service Commission in India, was founded in 1973. In January 1985 Railway Service Commission was rechristened as Railway Recruitment Boards and in 1998, all Railway Recruitment Boards came under the control Railway Recruitment Control Board, which was put down in the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), New Delhi to streamline and organise the working of Railway Recruitment Boards.
RRB, Muzaffarpur directly recruits Non-technical and Technical categories in Group C posts based on indents received from railways.
At present this office is working in a Railway Building located at Lichi Bagan just a half a kilometre from Muzaffarpur Junction in the south-west direction.
Jurisdiction: RRB Muzaffarpur undertakes the recruitment of Group C posts for Samastipur and Sonpur Divisions of East Central Railway, Hajipur
The Railway Recruitment Board is headed by the Chairman Sri SUNIL KUMAR (IRSEE) and assisted by Assistant Secretary Prakash Kumar Singh. with a small team of Gr. C and Gr. D staff to function the Railway Recruitment Board office.
PLEASE NOTE; Candidates desiring to apply for employment in Railways, henceforth, are requested to acquire AADHAR CARDS may furnish their 12 digit Aadhar number at the time of filling up the online application form and in the future Railway recruitments, according to The Provision of Aadhar Act & Regulation Section 57.
Precise for the RRB Muzaffarpur Recruitment 2017:
|Name of Organization||Railway Recruitment Board Muzaffarpur|
|Total number of Vacancies||1153|
|Name of Post||ALP, Technician Grade-III|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Age Limit||18yrs to 25yrs for ALP & 18yrs to 28yrs for Technician Grade 3|
|Qualification||10TH (NCVT/ SCVT), 12th, SSC, ITI and relevant Qualification|
|Last Date||Updating soon|
RRB Muzaffarpur 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates need to have passed class 10th/12th/ Graduation (any discipline) from any reputed Institution/Board/University.
- It is mandatory to have AADHAR CARD as a proof of ID
Age Bar and limitations:
- Candidates need to be a minimum of 18 years in order to be eligible, and you should not exceed 33 years of age.
- Aspirants should be 18 years to 25 years as on 1st Jan 2017 for ALP post and 18 years to 28 years as on 1st Jan 2017 for Technician Grade 3 post.
- Age relaxation must be given to the applicants as per the government norms.
- Candidates need to be Medically fit.
Process of Selection
The applicants are going to be chosen through the following process;
- Personal Interview
- Computer Based Online Test (Written test)
- Skill Test
- Psychological Test
- Medical Test
- Final Merit List
RRB Muzaffarpur 2017 Application Form
- Firstly, Login to the Official portal of RRB Muzaffarpur
- Go to the “Home page”
- Read all the details of the recruitment form carefully
- Click on the link ‘Application form’
- Fill the correct details asked
- Submit the form through online mode
- Also, take the printout of the Application form for future uses
RRB Muzaffarpur 2017 Application Fee
All the required details regarding RRB Muzaffarpur application fee will be updated soon according to the official notification.
RRB Muzaffarpur 2017 Salary Structure
Selected candidate will get attractive salary package on the basis of RRB norms.
RRB Muzaffarpur 2017 Exam Dates
|Online Application Commencement from||Updating Soon|
|Indian Railway Recruitment Notification Release date||Updating Soon|
|Last date to Submit Online Application Form||Updating Soon|