Table of Contents
RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2017- Finally, the candidates desiring for a career in Railways will have the golden opportunity to follow its passion, as the RRB Mumbai has announced 4155 latest job vacancies in thew post of Assistant Loco Pilots and Technician Grade 3 posts. Here in this article, you will find Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Mumbai 2017 along with other details such as types of job post, no. of vacancies available, eligibility criteria to apply, selection procedure and updates on Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Mumbai 2017. Railway Recruitment Board, Mumbai functions under the Ministry of Railways, Government of India. It is chiefly responsible for recruiting the group ‘C’ staff.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Mumbai, is carrying out recruitment for Mumbai Division & headquarters of Western Railway, and Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Solapur, Bhusawal Division and headquarters of Nanded Division of South Central Railway, Nagpur Division of South East Central Railway and Central Railway. Earlier Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai (then was well-known as Railway Service Commission) was situated at Church gate. In February 1986 it was moved to Mumbai Central. The Railway Recruitment Board building at Mumbai Central has been rebuilt in October 2000.
PLEASE NOTE; Candidates desiring to apply for employment in Railways, henceforth, are requested to acquire AADHAR CARDS may furnish their 12 digit Aadhar number at the time of filling up the online application form and in the future Railway recruitments, according to The Provision of Aadhar Act & Regulation Section 57.
Precise for the RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2017:
|Name of Organization||Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai|
|Total number of Vacancies||4155|
|Name of Post||ALP, Technician Grade-III|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Age Limit||18yrs to 25yrs for ALP & 18yrs to 28yrs for Technician Grade 3|
|Qualification||10TH (NCVT/ SCVT), 12th, SSC, ITI and relevant Qualification|
|Last Date||Updating soon|
RRB Mumbai 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates need to have passed class 10th/12th/ Graduation (any discipline) from any reputed Institution/Board/University.
- It is mandatory to have AADHAR CARD as a proof of ID
Age Bar and limitations:
- Candidates need to be a minimum of 18 years in order to be eligible, and you should not exceed 33 years of age.
- Aspirants should be 18 years to 25 years as on 1st Jan 2017 for ALP post and 18 years to 28 years as on 1st Jan 2017 for Technician Grade 3 post.
- Age relaxation must be given to the applicants as per the government norms.
- Candidates need to be Medically fit.
Process of Selection
The applicants are going to be chosen through the following process;
- Personal Interview
- Computer Based Online Test (Written test)
- Skill Test
- Psychological Test
- Medical Test
- Final Merit List
RRB Mumbai 2017 Application Form
- Firstly, Login to the Official portal of RRB Mumbai
- Go to the “Home page”
- Read all the details of the recruitment form carefully
- Click on the link ‘Application form’
- Fill the correct details asked
- Submit the form through online mode
- Also, take the printout of the Application form for future uses
RRB Mumbai 2017 Application Fee
OBC and General applicant pay Rs.100/ – per applicant and the SC / ST / PWD application form is free of cost to apply and appear in the examination.
RRB Mumbai 2017 Salary Structure
Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs. 1900/-
RRB Mumbai 2017 Exam Dates
|Online Application Commencement from||Updating Soon|
|Indian Railway Recruitment Notification Release date||Updating Soon|
|Last date to Submit Online Application Form||Updating Soon|
Other RRB Recruitment Notifications 2017
|RRB Ahmedabad||RRB Bilaspur||RRB Kolkata|
|RRB Ajmer||RRB Chandigarh||RRB Malda|
|RRB Allahabad||RRB Chennai||RRB Mumbai|
|RRB Bangalore||RRB Gorakhpur||RRB Muzaffarpur|
|RRB Bhopal||RRB Guwahati||RRB Jammu|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||RRB Patna||RRB Ranchi|
|RRB TVM||RRB Siliguri||RRB Secunderabad|