Table of Contents
RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2017 for Various posts – The applicants are notified about the recruitment declared through the Railway Recruitment Board Authority as Recruitment 2017. The candidates would need to apply immediately by filling the online application form before the last date of the application form i.e. January 2017.
The applicants need to apply for the total posts of 18,252 available positions for the different posts. Those candidates who are interested and eligible are called-in through the recruitment form. The job location for the candidates would be in Mumbai. It is a Central Government Job.
For further details about the recruitment form are mentioned below, candidates can check on the official website for more details.
RRB Mumbai Advertisement 2017
|Name of Organization||RRB Mumbai 2017|
|Mode of apply||Online|
|Name of Post||Different|
|Last date to apply||January 2017|
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Traffic Assistant||166 Posts|
|Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist||1205 Posts|
|Goods Guard||7591 Posts|
|Senior Time Keeper||4 Posts|
|Senior Clerk-cum-Typist||869 Posts|
|Traffic Apprentice||1645 Posts|
|Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk||127 Posts|
|Assistant Station Master||5942 Posts|
|Commercial Apprentice||703 Posts|
|Total Number of Vacancies||18252|
RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- Candidates who are eagerly waiting to apply for Railway Recruitment Board of Mumbai they need to clear Graduation or its equivalent from a well-recognized Institute/Board/University.
- Candidates should have an age restriction which would be determined by the organization as per post.
Pay of Scale:
- Candidates would get remarkable amount of earnings that would be decided by administration of organization.
- Candidate’s selection would be done based on their performance in Personal Interview and Common Computer Based Test.
RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2017 Application Form
How to Apply for RRB Mumbai jobs 2017?
- Firstly, candidates need to login to the Official website
- Then candidates need to open the applicable link for online form
- Candidates then have to fill the application form with the necessary details
- Then candidates need to submit the exam fees in the given mode
- Upload all the necessary certificates and documents
- Submit the form and take printout of the Application form for future use
RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2017 Exam Dates
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||3rd week of December 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||3rd week of January 2018|
Check RRB Mumbai 2017 Results here.