Table of Contents
RRB Malda Recruitment 2017- Good news for those candidates who were waiting to join the Railway jobs, finally the wait is over and maybe their dream can come true because the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) of Malda has posted the recruitment form. Those students who are willing to join for the posts of Railway Recruitment Board of Malda need to have the qualification as per posts mentioned in this article. You just need to be fit for the eligible criteria to do the needful. All the qualified candidates who are 10th/12th pass out, graduates (any discipline), ITI from the well-known university can apply for the post of Assistant Loco Pilots (ALP) & Technician Grade 3 offered by RRB Malda. The candidates just have to apply through online mode and no other mode is available.
For further details about the notification are mentioned below, the candidates can find all the information about recruitment form.
PLEASE NOTE; Candidates desiring to apply for employment in Railways, henceforth, are requested to acquire AADHAR CARDS may furnish their 12 digit Aadhar number at the time of filling up the online application form and in the future Railway recruitments, according to The Provision of Aadhar Act & Regulation Section 57.
Precise for the RRB Malda Recruitment 2017:
|Name of Organization||Railway Recruitment Board Malda|
|Total number of Vacancies||373|
|Name of Post||ALP, Technician Grade-III|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Age Limit||18yrs to 25yrs for ALP & 18yrs to 28yrs for Technician Grade 3|
|Qualification||10TH (Matriculation), 12th, SSC, ITI and relevant Qualification|
|Last Date||Updating soon|
RRB Malda 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates need to have passed class 10th/12th/ Graduation (any discipline) from any reputed Institution/Board/University.
- It is mandatory to have AADHAR CARD as a proof of ID
Age Bar and limitations:
- Candidates need to be a minimum of 18 years in order to be eligible, and you should not exceed 33 years of age.
- Aspirants should be 18 years to 25 years for ALP post and 18 years to 28 years for Technician Grade 3 post.
- Age relaxation must be given to the applicants as per the government norms.
- Candidates need to be Medically fit.
Process of Selection
The applicants are going to be chosen through the following process;
- Personal Interview
- Computer Based Online Test (Written test)
- Skill Test
- Psychological Test
- Medical Test
- Final Merit List
RRB Malda 2017 Application Form
- Firstly, Login to the Official portal of RRB Malda
- Go to the “Home page”
- Read all the details of the recruitment form carefully
- Click on the link ‘Application form’
- Fill the correct details asked
- Submit the form through online mode
- Also, take the printout of the Application form for future uses
RRB Malda 2017 Application Fee
The Application fee for General and OBC categories candidates updating soon according to the official notification.
RRB Malda 2017 Exam Dates
|Online Application Commencement from||Updating Soon|
|Indian Railway Recruitment Notification Release date||Updating Soon|
|Last date to Submit Online Application Form||Updating Soon|
Other RRB Recruitment Notifications 2017
|RRB Ahmedabad||RRB Bilaspur||RRB Kolkata|
|RRB Ajmer||RRB Chandigarh||RRB Malda|
|RRB Allahabad||RRB Chennai||RRB Mumbai|
|RRB Bangalore||RRB Gorakhpur||RRB Muzaffarpur|
|RRB Bhopal||RRB Guwahati||RRB Jammu|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||RRB Patna||RRB Ranchi|
|RRB TVM||RRB Siliguri||RRB Secunderabad|