Table of Contents
RRB Junior Accounts Asst Cum Typist (JAA) Recruitment 2017-18 – All the aspiring candidates who are looking for the Railway jobs, here is a good news for them, as Railway Recruitment Board has announced a recruitment for the Junior Accounts Asst Cum Typist. There are total 1205 Vacancies available at different 21 Railway Boards in the country. So candidates who are willing to apply for the JAA post can check the recruitment details like Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Application Form, Application Fee in the article below.
RRB Junior Accounts Asst Cum Typist Notification Details
Every year RRB is organizing the exam for many Technical and Non-Technical Jobs. Similarly, in June 2017 it is going to announce the RRB JAA Notification 2017. So, the candidates who are interested in the RRB Recruitment 2017 can check the details given below. The purpose of conducting this exam is to recruit the skilled candidates into the Indian Railways. So, the candidates who want to start their career in the Indian Railways can apply for the Railway Recruitment Board Typist Vacancies 2017-18.
RRB JAA Important Dates
|RRB JAA Online Application Form Start Date||Update Soon|
|RRB JAA Online Application Form Submission Last Date||Update Soon|
RRB JAA 2017 Eligibility Criteria
We have provided the eligibility details like the educational qualification, age limit, and the nationality required to apply for the RRB Junior Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2017. So, the candidates must check all these admission requirements before applying for the Railway Recruitment Board JAA Vacancies 2017. You should register for the exam if you satisfy the eligibility conditions. Otherwise, the officials will reject your application.
- The candidates must have passed degree or equivalent from the recognized board or university by Government of India.
- The interested aspirants should also contain the proficiency in typing ( English/Hindi).
- The candidates’ age who are willing to apply for the RRB Recruitment 2017 should be in between 18-32 years.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Aspirants willing to apply for the Railway Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist Jobs should be a resident of India.
The selection procedure for the RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017 is as follows:
- Computer Based Test
- Typing Speed Test
- Verification of Documents
The salary offered to the candidates who got selected in the Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment 2017 is given below.
|PayScale||Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 2,800/-|
|Initial Pay||Rs. 8,500/-|
|Total Pay||Rs. 11,360/-|
How to Apply Online for RRB JAA Recruitment 2017
Candidates can apply for the RRB Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist (JAA) post through Online mode only. Candidate must read the eligibility criteria mentioned above before applying for the JAA position. We have also described below simple steps on How to Apply Online for RRB JAA Recruitment 2017 on its official website i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in
Steps to Apply Online for RRB JAA Recruitment 2017
- Candidate must first visit the official RRB website @ indianrailways.gov.in
- On the home page candidate should check for the RRB JAA Cum Typist Vacancies Link 2017.
- Then click on the link and fill all the necessary and important details carefully.
- After that, upload the required documents.
- Candidate must make the payment of the Application Fee and finally submit the application.
- Finally, take a printout of the copy for future use.
We will update soon the Application Fee required to register for the NTPC JAA Jobs 2017-18. There is no application fee for the reserved category candidates.
Also See: RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2017-18