Table of Contents
RRB (JE) Recruitment 2017-18: Apply online for 5620 Junior Engineer (JE) vacancies – Railway Recruitment Board, RRB has recently issued the notification for the filling vacancies of Junior Engineer (JE) post at across 21 zones in the country. This year 5620 vacancies will be available for the Junior Engineer post and therefore all the aspiring candidates can apply for the above post through online mode by visiting RRB official website www.indianrailways.gov.in. We have come up with the detailed information about RRB Junior Engineer recruitment 2017-18 like Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Educational Qualification, Admit card and result.
RRB Recruitment 2017-18: 5620 Junior Engineer (JE) Vacancies
Post Name: Junior Engineer
No of Vacancies: 5620
RRB Important Dates (Junior Engineer)
Candidates willing to apply for the RRB Junior Engineer post will come to know all the important dates and schedule about the JE examination soon on its official site. So we would advise candidates to remain in touch with the RRB portal for all the Junior Engineer examination news and notifications.
RRB Junior Engineer Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the RRB Junior Engineer examination candidates must check whether they fulfill the eligibility criteria assigned by the Railway Recruitment Board as provided below.
- All the aspiring applicants must possess Three years diploma from the recognized university
- The Age group of the Applicant should be between 18 to 32 years
RRB (JE) Pay Scale
Those candidates who get selected for the RRB Junior Engineer (JE) post will be offered a salary as follows.
Basic Pay: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with the Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
RRB (JE) Application Fee
|General Category||Rs. 100/-|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||Free|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||Free|
|Person with Disabilities (PWD)||Free|
RRB Junior Engineer Application Form
Candidates have to fill the RRB Junior Engineer Application Form through Online Mode only. The Online Application form will be available on the board’s official website www.indianrailways.gov.in.
Follow the steps below on how to fill the RRB Junior Engineer Application Form.
- Go to the Railway Recruitment Board official website i.e. indianrailways.gov.in.
- The Main Page of the website will have the link for “RRB JE Recruitment 2017”.
- Before filling up the Application form clearly read the Railway Recruitment instructions, requirements carefully.
- Candidates must keep all the scanned copies of Photographs, Signature and other documents ready as per the RRB Junior Engineer notification.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Take the Print out of the Application Form
RRB Junior Engineer 2017 Admit Card
Applications will get the Admit Card for the RRB Junior Engineer 2017 examination well before few days of the start of the examination.
RRB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 Result
The Result of the RRB Junior Engineer examination will be declared by the board on their official website.