Table of Contents
RRB Jammu Recruitment 2017- Those students seeking Railway jobs they have good news that the Railway Recruitment Board has declared the recruitment form for the applicants for more than 18,000 posts. The Railway Recruitment Board is going to choose the students for the different posts.
The candidates are requested to fill the necessary details of the application form and get submitted till the last date of the application form.
The job location for the applicants would be in Jammu. The applicants may have to get applied only via online mode and no other mode of application form is applicable to get applied.
For more details regarding the recruitment forms are available, the candidates can visit the official portal and verify the details as per their requirements.
PLEASE NOTE; Candidates desiring to apply for employment in Railways, henceforth, are requested to acquire AADHAR CARDS may furnish their 12 digit Aadhar number at the time of filling up the online application form and in the future Railway recruitments, according to The Provision of Aadhar Act & Regulation Section 57.
Precise for the RRB Jammu Recruitment 2017:
|Name of Organization||Railway Recruitment Board Jammu|
|Total number of Vacancies||475|
|Name of Post||ALP, Technician Grade-III|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Age Limit||18 years to 25/28 years|
|Qualification||10TH (NCVT/ SCVT), 12th, SSC, ITI and relevant Qualification|
|Last Date||Updating soon|
RRB Jammu 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must have the minimum qualification as a 10th class (NCVT/ SCVT) /12th class/Graduation from any well-recognized Institution/Boards/University.
- It is mandatory to have AADHAR CARD as a proof of ID
- Applicants should be in the age group of 18 years to 25 years for Assistant Loco Pilot post & 28 years for Grade III Technician.
- Age relaxation must be given to the applicants as per the government norms.
The students are going to be selected through the following process;
- Personal Interview
- Computer Based Online Test (Written test)
- Skill Test
RRB Jammu 2017 Application Form:
- Firstly, candidates need to log on to Official website of RRB Jammu
- Then, go to “Homepage” Tab
- Students need to read all the details of the Application form carefully
- The candidates can click on the link of Application form
- Fill the details properly
- Candidates can submit the form through online mode
- Also, take the printout of the Application form for future reference
RRB Jammu 2017 Exam Dates:
|Online Application Commencement from||Updating Soon|
|Indian Railway Recruitment Notification Release date||Updating Soon|
|Last date to Submit Online Application Form||Updating Soon|
How to Apply for RRB Jammu jobs 2017?
- First of all, candidates need to log in to the Official website and Read advertisement carefully.
- Click on the link “E-Application/Online”.
- Candidates need to press “New Registration” link
- Fill in the necessary details viz. Name, Mobile number and Father’s name, e-mail Address and Date of Birth etc.
- Registered candidates must login in with their Registration Number and Password and click the appropriate link for the post candidates are willing to apply for.
- Fill all basic information related to DOB, qualification and other relevant information.
- Deposit Exam fee through Internet Banking or Debit/Credit Card or SBI Branch or any computerised Post Office after downloading a Pay-In-Slip/pre-printed Challan.
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature in provided space.
- Lastly “SUBMIT” button for final submission of application form.
- Take the printout of the generated application form for future use.