Table of Contents
RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2017-18 – Railway Recruitment Board, RRB has published a recruitment notification for the Goods Guard Vacancies post. There are total 7591 posts for all the general and reserved category candidates and thus it is a great opportunity for the interested and eligible candidates to apply for the goods guards post. Before applying for the RRB Goods Guard post, the applicant must read the Official notification carefully. In this article, we have mentioned the detailed information about the RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2017-18 like Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Pay Scale, and Application Fee.
RRB Goods Guard Recruitment Notification 2017
The official notification for the Railway Goods Guards has been published by the Railway Officials on its official web portal www.indianrailways.gov.in. The Application Form date and Exam date schedule will soon be published on its official website. We would advise candidates to remain in touch with us as well as Indian Railway Website for all the latest news and notifications.
Name of the Organization: Railway Recruitment Board
Name of the Post: Goods Guard
Job Type: Central Government
No of Vacancies: 7591
Official Site: www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB Goods Guard Important Dates
|Online Application Form Starting Date||Update Soon|
|Online Application Form Submission Last Date||Update Soon|
RRB Goods Guard Job Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should have completed the graduation or equivalent from recognized board or university by Government of India.
- The officials will prefer the candidates who contain the Diploma in Rail Transport & Management in Institute of Rail Transport.
- The age of the candidates who are applying for the RRB Goods Guard Recruitment Exam should not be less than 18 years and more than 32 years.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
Note: Age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
- The candidates should be a resident of India.
The selection procedure for the GDCE Exam is given below.
- Computer Based Test
- Document Verification
They will also contain some allowances as provided below.
- DA on Total Pay above
- Transport Allowance
- House Rent Allowance(if not provided with quarters)
How to Apply for RRB Goods Guard Jobs 2017-18
We have given the simple steps to apply online for the Railway Recruitment Board Group C Jobs. So, the candidates can check the above information and apply for the exam on or before the last date.
Steps to Apply Online for the RRB Goods Guard Posts 2017
- Candidate should first visit the official website @ indianrailways.gov.in
- On the home page click on the RRB Goods Guard Recruitment Link 2017.
- Check and fill all the important details in the Application Form.
- Candidate must Upload all the required documents.
- Then make the Payment of the Application fee and submit the application.
- Finally, take a printout of the copy for future use.