Table of Contents
Metro Railway Kolkata Recruitment 2017, Latest 03 Sports Quota Vacancies – Metro Railway of Kolkata has released the notification for the recruitment of Group ‘C’ posts against Sports Quota for the year 2016-2017. All the interested outstanding sports person have the better opportunity to apply for the above post. We have mentioned in this article all the important details like eligibility criteria, Application form, Application Fee, Educational Fee.
Metro Railway Kolkata Recruitment Important Date
|Application Form Opening Date||NA|
|Application Form Closing Date||10th March 2017|
Metro Railway Kolkata Vacancies
|Sports||Speciality (Position/ Events)||No of Vacancies|
|Cricket (Men)||Opening Batsman||01|
All the sports person must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply for the Metro Railway different posts.
- Age Limit: Candidate should be between 18 to 25 years of age as on 1st July 2017.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate applying for the Metro Railway Kolkata post must have minimum educational qualification of 10th /ITI pass or 12th class (10+2 stage) pass.
- Medical Fitness: Appointment will be subject to being medically fit in the appropriate category after empanelment of the candidate
- Sports Norms : Candidate must have represented the country in World Cup (Junior/ Senior), World Championship (Junior/ Senior), Asian Games (Senior), Commonwealth Games (Senior) or at least secured 3rd position in CommonWealth Championship (Junior / Senior), Asian Championship / Asia Cup (Junior/ Senior), SAF Games (Senior) or at least secured 3rd position in Senior / Youth/ Junior National Championship or at least secured 3rd position in All India Inter University Championship organized under the aegis of association of Indian Universities or 1st Position in Federation Cup Championship (Senior). In cricket candidate must have represented at international level, represented of Main Indian Senior Team in a Test Match or in Limited Over One Day International Match or in a Twenty 20 overs match shall be considered.
Metro Railway Application Form
All the eligible candidates have to fill in the Application form through offline mode only. Candidates need to download the Application form from the Metro Railway official website i.e.mtp.indianrailways.gov.in/.
- The Application should be filled in by the candidates in their own handwriting.
- Applicant has to send their Application Form along with copies of relevant certificates, two self-addressed envelopes (size 11” x 5”), two recent passport size photographs in an envelope.
- The Application form should be sent to the recruitment office address by post at “ Chief Personnel Officer, Metro Railway / Kolkata, Metro Rail Bhavan (2nd Floor), 33/1, J.L. Nehru Road, Kolkata – 700071” or should be dropped in the box placed at the second floor at the said address during office hours except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.
Candidate have to make the payment of the examination fee in the Indian Postal Order (IPO) at GPO/Kolkata, drawn in the favor of FA & CAO, Metro Railway, Kolkata
|Other Backward Category (OBC)||Rs. 500/-|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||Rs. 250/-|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||Rs. 250/-|
|Economically Backward Class||Rs. 250/-|
Note: Application Fee received with Cash/ Cheque/ Money Order/ Central Recruitment Fee Stamp/ Demand Draft will not be accepted