Table of Contents
- IBPS CRP RRB VI 2017 Notification
- Age limit for IBPS Recruitment 2017
- Important Dates for IBPS Recruitment 2017
About IBPS: IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection which is an autonomous agency in India. The operations of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection started from 1975 and were started as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). IBPS in 1984 uniformed independent entity at the commandment of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Public Sector Banks. IBPS is now visualizing as one of self-governed academic and also research oriented Institute in order to HRD (human resource development) through personnel assessment.
IBPS CRP RRB VI 2017 Notification
Apply online for IBPS CRP RRB VI 2017: IBPS has declared the notification regarding conduction of online exams and this will be for next CRP (Common Recruitment Process) for RRBs VI (Regional Rural Banks) and this will recruitment for Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III).
IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) has released the notification for the online examination (Preliminary and Main) for 2017. It will for the upcoming CRP RRBs VI (Common Recruitment Process for RRBs). This will be regarding recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and also for Group “B” where the exams will be conducted by IBPS by September and November 2017.
For those candidates who are eligible for these exams can apply online from 12/July/2017 to 1/august/2017. Other details for:
- Age limit for IBPS Recruitment 2017
- Educational qualification for IBPS Recruitment 2017
- Selection process for IBPS Recruitment 2017
- Application fee & how to apply
All the above information regarding IBPS Recruitment 2017 – CRP RRB VI 2017 as well as updates for the Government job and Latest updates for Government Job are given below:
IBPS Vacancy Details for 14192 post and Name of the Posts
These are the various post with the total number of 14192 posts released in IBPS CRP RRB VI 2017 Notification so we here make it clear for you so that you can quickly review your required information and to get other required information for IBPS Recruitment 2017 check bellow.
|Name of Post||Posts|
|Office Assistant : Multipurpose||7374|
|Officers Scale I :||4865|
|Officers Scale II : Agriculture Office||169|
|Officers Scale II : Marketing Officer||33|
|Officers Scale II : Treasury Manager||11|
|Officers Scale II : Law Officer||21|
|Officers Scale II : Chartered Account||34|
|Officers Scale II : Information Technology||83|
|Officers Scale II : General Banking Officer||1395|
|Officers Scale III||207|
Age limit for IBPS Recruitment 2017
Age limit for category wise IBPS Recruitment 2017 are:
|Senior Manager for Officer Scale- III||Above 21 years – Below 40 years|
|Manager for Officer Scale- II||Above 21 years – Below 32 years|
|Assistant Manager for Officer Scale- I||Above 18 years – Below 30 years|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Above 18 years – Below 28 years|
Age relaxation for IBPS Recruitment will also be there as per the rule of government of India:
|Physical disability||10 years|
|peoples effected in 1984 riots||5 years|
|Widows & Divorced women||9 years (only for office Assistant)|
|Jammu & Kashmir migrants||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen||3 years and 8 year for Physical disability|
Educational Qualification for IBPS Recruitment 2017 – CRP RRB VI Apply Online is
For all those people preparing for IBPS exams 2017 here are the must require qualification for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection where:
- Candidates should had completed Degree in any discipline and that degree should be off recognized University for following post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose), Officers Scale I, Officers Scale II: General Banking Officer, Officers Scale III
- For the candidates applying for Officers Scale II: Agriculture Office must have degree in Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Animal Husbandry, Horticulture, Forestry from recognized University.
- Candidates applying for Officers Scale II: Marketing Officer must have the degree of MBA (Marketing) from recognized University.
- Educational Qualification for candidates applying for Officers Scale II: Treasury Manager must be Charted Accountant or have done MBA in Finance and that degree should be off recognized University
- Candidates applying for Officers Scale II: Law Officer must have LAW degree from recognized University.
- Candidates applying for Officers must be Certified Associate Institute of Chartered Accountants.
- Educational Qualification for Officers Scale II: Information Technology: Candidate must have completed degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication and that degree should be off recognized University.
Important Dates for IBPS Recruitment 2017
|Call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Officer Scale-I||After 21-08-2017|
|Pre-Exam Training for Officer Scale-I will be conducted on||28-08-2017 to 03-09-2017|
|Call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Office Assistant||After 28-08-2017|
|Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant will be conducted on||04-09-2017 to 09-09-2017|
|call letters for online examination – Preliminary||September 2017 (Office Assistant) and August 2017 (Officer Scale- I)|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||17, 23 & 24-09-2017 ( Office Asst) and 09, 10-09-2017 & 16-09-2017 (Officer Scale- I|
|For Officers Scale I, II and II result will be declared on||November 2017|
|For Officers Scale I, II and III call letters for interview||Dec-17|
|For Officers Scale I, II and III interview will be Conducted on||Dec-17|
|Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistants: Provisional Allotment||Jan-18|
Also see: Indian Army Recruitment 2017-18
Selection process for IBPS Recruitment 2017 – CRP RRB VI
for Officers Scale I & Office Assistants (Multi-purpose) : the exams for IBPS Recruitment 2017 will be held Online for both Preliminary and Main and on the basic of that examination Candidates will be selected.
For Officers Scale II (Generalist and Specialists) & Scale III single online examination & Common interview will be conducted.
How to Apply for IBPS Recruitment 2017: Desire candidate need to apply online by 12/July/2017 to 1/august/2017 on the website www.ibps.in.
Application Fee for filling the form for IBPS Recruitment 2017 – CRP RRB VI
- Application Fee for Officer (Scale I, II & III) is Rs. 600/- for general candidate and for applicant belong to SC/ ST/ PWD is Rs.100/-
- Application Fee for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) is Rs. 600/- for general candidate and for applicant belong to SC/ ST/ PWD is Rs.100/-