CRPF Recruitment 2017: For all those candidates seeking for the best career opportunity in defense, Here is the golden opportunity for them as there is Recruitment for CRPF 2017 is going on and we are here to guide to for how to apply in CRPF 2017. Government Job will be the best way to enhance one’s career and also to one got the real opportunity to serve the nation and to give back something to one own motherland.
Look for the latest Government Job India is finally over as we are dedicated website for Government Job In India as well as the most trusted website for Government Job with the relevant as well as correct information with the proper explanation. To get regular update of Government Job by mail, We request the candidates to enter your email address on the right-hand side of the page in order to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Table of Contents
- CRPF Recruitment 2017 Medical Officers (661 Vacancies Opening)
- How to apply for CRPF Recruitment 2017 for Post of Sr MO, MO & Dental Surgeon:
- Important Dates for CRPF Job 2017
CRPF Recruitment 2017 Medical Officers (661 Vacancies Opening)
Here is the great opportunity for the candidates seeking for job in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) as the officials have published notification for 661 vacancies for post of – MO: Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant), Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant) and Dental Surgeon (Assistant Commandant) So the post of Sr MO, MO & Dental Surgeon and the number of Vacancies are 661 declared by officials.
It will be going to be a golden opportunity for the student who has cleared Medical and seeking for Government Job in India as well as one will get the lifetime opportunity to serve the nation as well as make the secure Job for the lifetime.
|Post||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary per/Month|
|Sr MO: Specialist Medical Officers (Deputy Commandant)||232||40||67,700 – 2,08,700|
|Dental Surgeon (Assistant Commandant)||1||30||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|MO: Medical Officers (Assistant Commandant)||428||30-35||56,100 – 1,77,500|
NOTE: There will be Age relaxation for SC/ ST candidates which it is applicable to 05 years and for OBC candidates it will of 03 years.
Who can apply in CRPF for Post of Sr MO, MO & Dental Surgeon?
For the students who have cleared MDS/ MBBS/ Diploma or MD Degree from the authorized college can apply for those 661 vacancies. As there will be the Age limit included in the recruitment which will be:
|Sr MO: Specialist Medical Officers (Deputy Commandant)||40|
|Dental Surgeon (Assistant Commandant)||30|
|MO: Medical Officers (Assistant Commandant)||30-35|
So one need to apply with their age in mind as there will be age relaxation for ST/SC of 5 years and 3 years for OBC candidates. The candidates who are of Sound health with now physical disability and citizen of India can apply merrily for these posts.
Qualification to apply in CRPF for Post of Sr MO, MO & Dental Surgeon:-
- For the post Sr MO: Specialist Medical Officers (Deputy Commandant):
- Candidates should have cleared Post Graduate Degree of MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) from a recognized medical qualification of allopathic system of medicines included in the 1st or 2nd
- Completion of compulsory rotating internship
- Candidates for Sr MO will be appointed in Grade-II (Jr Scale) and the rank of Deputy Commandant will be granted to the candidates.
- For the post of MO: Medical Officers (Assistant Commandant):
- Candidate should have cleared his MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) from one of recognized medical qualification of allopathic system of medicines included in the 1st or 2nd
- Completion of compulsory rotating internship
- For the candidates who are in rotating internship are also eligible to apply but the compulsory internship need to be completed before appointment
- For the post of Dental Surgeon (Assistant Commandant):
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (Completion Degree) is required where the degree should be from recognized University which should be included in Schedule to the Dentists Act, 1948 (16 of 1948).
- Candidate should have registered himself in Dental Council of India.
- Candidate should have secured Minimum 60% marks in aggregate in BDS exams.
Note: Candidate applying for CRPF Recruitment 2017 Medical Officers and come up with Post Degree work experience will get preference.
How to apply for CRPF Recruitment 2017 for Post of Sr MO, MO & Dental Surgeon:
Vacancies for CRPF post of – MO: Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant), Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant) and Dental Surgeon (Assistant Commandant)
The process will be: the candidates who are eligible for these CRPF Job posts can send their completely filled and signed application in format prescribed (Application should be in the prescribed online application format, recent self-attested two passport size photographs (One for admit card and other for application form), Birth certificate copies and educational qualification certificate (Self Attested), medical registration certificate, caste certificate (If eligible) to the Deputy Inspector General ,Medical officer selection board –2016 HQ DG CRPF, Lodhi Road, CGO Complex, , Block No. 01, New Delhi – 110 003.
Note: The time duration for the students will be 30 days from the date of advertisement and there will be relaxations of 45 days for remote areas.
Therefore the 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement for candidates residing in:
|Meghalaya||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Lahaul & Spiti District|
|Mizoram||Pangi Sub Division of Chamba|
|Manipur||District of Himachal Pradesh|
|Nagaland||Andaman & Nicobar Islands|
The method of selection in CRPF Job Vacancies of Sr MO, MO & Dental Surgeon::
- First, the candidates need to send the required qualifying documents to Deputy Inspector General.
- The candidates who are eligible for the further purpose will be called by Board of Officers at designated at various centers (as per the suitability appointment in CAPFs)
- There will be total 200 marks allotted for the selection purpose in order to test general knowledge and candidate’s ability in the field of their academic study.
- To check intellectual curiosity, Presence of mind and balance of judgment, the integrity of character and capability of leadership there will be personality test conducted.
- The standard for the purpose of selection (minimum) will be 40% (i.e.40% of 200=80 marks)
Official websites for CRPF Job for 2017:
Interested candidates for CRPF Job 2017 Vacancies of – MO: Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant), Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant) and Dental Surgeon (Assistant Commandant) may refer CRPF official websites:
Also see: Latest Government Job 2017
Required Document at the time of Interview of CRPF Recruitment 2017 Medical Officers:
For the candidates who will be appearing for Walk-in-Interview are requested o bring their original as well as photocopies of required documents like:
- Degree of the course completed
- Age Proof (Must be government Id Proof)
- Experience Certificate (If they have done any sort of work before in required field)
- Internship Certificate
- Five passport size recent photographs
- Plain paper superscription of the name of post applied
Note: The interview will be followed by Medical Examination.
Important Dates for CRPF Job 2017
The important date for the candidates seeking for the Government Job 2017 in CRPF recruitment 2017 for the post of MO: Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant), Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant) and Dental Surgeon (Assistant Commandant) are:
|Date of Advertisement||10 to 16-06-2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application||Within 30 days from the date of advertisement|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application for Remote Areas||Within 45 days from the date of advertisement|
MERIT LIST of CRPF for Post of Sr MO, MO & Dental Surgeon:
The merit list will be prepared by the Medical Officers Selection Board on the basis of aggregate marks received by each candidate during the interview. The Board not only issue normal merit list but also will prepare separate merit list for SC/ST and OBC candidate regarding the norms stated by the government of India.
Also read: Upcoming RRB Recruitment 2017