Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment 2017 – Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW), has released the notification for the recruitment of Cultural Quota in Group ‘C’. All the interested candidates can apply for the Cultural Quota post before February 17th February 2017. In this article, we have elaborated the important dates, eligibility criteria, application form of the Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment 2017.
CLW Recruitment 2017
Post Name: Cultural Quota (Group C)
- Instrumental: Percussion/Air
No of Vacancies: 2
Job Location: West Bengal
CLW Important Dates
|Application Form release date||NA|
|Application Form Closing Date||17th February 2017|
|Written Examination Date||20th March 2017|
All the aspiring candidates applying for CLW cultural quota post must go through the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- Age Limit
|Category||Age Limit (Minimum)||Age Limit (Maximum)|
|General Category||18 years||29 years|
|Other Backward Category (OBC)||18 years||32 years|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||18 years||34 years|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||18 years||34 years|
|Physical Handicapped (PH)||18 years||39 years|
- Educational Qualification
- Candidate should be 12th pass with a minimum of 50% marks (aggregate) from the recognized board or higher education.
- Professional Qualification
a. Dance Post: Candidate should possess a Degree/ Diploma Certificate in Dance from Government recognized institution.
b. Music (Instrumental: Percussion/ Air) Post: Candidate should bear a Degree/ Diploma Certificate in Instrumental: Percussion/ Air from Government recognized institute.
The CLW examination will be conducted in offline mode (written test).
|Written Test||General Knowledge, General Science, General Mathematics, Knowledge of general English & Hindi Language, Professional Knowledge, Reasoning and Aptitude||50|
|Practical Demonstration||Assessment of talent in the relevant cultural discipline||35|
|Testimonial/ Prizes etc||Assessment of talent in the relevant cultural discipline||15|
Applicants need to make the payment of the Application Fee in offline mode in the form of Indian Postal Order (IPO), from any post office drawn in favor of FA & CAO, Chittaranjan Locomotive Works, Chittaranjan.
|Other Backward Category (OBC)||Rs. 500/-|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||Rs. 250/-|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||Rs. 250/-|
|Ex- Servicemen||Rs. 250/-|
|Person with Disabilities (PWD)||Rs. 250/-|
|Women’s & Minorities||Rs. 250/-|
Candidates applying for the CLW cultural post have to fill the Application form in offline mode only.
- Applicants need to send their hard copy of duly filled and signed application along with the photocopies of Proof of Date of Birth, ID Proof, Educational Certificates i.e. Mark- Sheets / Degree Certificate, Caste, PH – certificate and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent on or before 17th February 2017 through postal deptt. by ‘Ordinary Post’only to Senior Personnel Officer (Admn), Chittaranjan Locomotive Works, Chittaranjan, Dist: Bardhaman (West Bengal), PIN 713331 or Candidates may drop their applications in the ‘Drop Box’, kept for the purpose, under the control of Ch.O.S./GM(G)’s office, Administrative Building, GM’s office, CLW/Chittaranjan, on any working day during office hours.
Note: For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti districts and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman, Nicobar and Lakshadweep islands and the candidates residing abroad, the closing date for receipt of applications by post will be 17/02/2017.